Sunday, February 1, 2009

THATS HAIRY

so, this here picture is my test :] i got a really bad grade on it. (i still dont know how to do proofs!) so, as you can see i drew a lovely picture as a substitute of my proof :] i thought my teacher might've liked it better. and given me full points. ahahahha just kidding.. DM FTW.


so i came home from church early today :D
and now im bleaching my hair! or. sophia's bleaching it.. ahah KUDOS for sophia! muchas gracias
im oovoooing with lisa and kathy right now. theyre gonna watch the process of my. bleaching. ahah
hoorayyy



oh btw happy birthday ALEXis and HENRY heheh sweet SIXTEEN NIKKUHS


1:14- nvm. the webcam got shifted and sophias not letting me move it. why she isnt letting me move it? cause she's gonna get all mad. and she thinks im being annoying. and now that she's reading this she wants me to move it. and now she's yelling at me.

okay she let me move it. but its still shifted cause i got scared she was gonna yell at me more.


sorry guys still cant really see my hair.. but i have foil in it now. ahaha

1:26- hooray i manages to shift the webcam a little while sophia was washing her hands :]



1:29






1:47-look its already getting brighter! :D


sophia says i should keep this bleach shit on my hair til 2:30. i hope my hair doenst burn off.? lol jk.

1:56
HERES THE WHOLE FAMBAM :D kathy came over heheheheh









2:57 Final Results?

No comments:

Post a Comment