Thursday, March 5, 2009

7YEARSOFHELL

OH MY GOODNESS I GOT MY BRACES OFF TODAYY!!
i feel oh so FREE. i LOVE this feeling :D i was soo happy at the ortho puahahhaha. my mom even took a picture. HAHA. funny fun stuffffs
7 years of suffering, finally over..
march 13, 2002 ~ march 5, 2009


TIME TO CELEBRATE...


oh btw happy birthday ryan! youre 18 now! you can now officially buy stoges...



hm so i bought a pair(?) of glamour kills pants the other day and sent them to kathy's house so my parentals wouldnt get angry that im spending money.. well, problem is, they gave me the wrong size. (00! i cant fit into that!) yeah. so, im too lazy to mail them back to exchange/return, so if youre that skinny and you can fit into that, and youre into glamour kills clothing then i guess you can buy them from me? i thought i got them for a pretty good price. 50? idk. here's a link of what they look like if youre interested
i need cash :L

No comments:

Post a Comment